Make Pro Beats – Hotter – Faster Now
Living in the modern age certainly comes alongside its perks. One of those is without a doubt the ability to take creative activities like music-making to new heights that would have seemed impossible even a few years ago. Today’s high-performance computers make it all possible to turn your home into a complete recording studio. Add a good beat making software program to the mix and you’ll be churning out some pretty intense tracks in no time.
A lot of people wrongly assume that software capable of giving you access to thousands of components for writing your beats has to be expensive, but nothing could be further from the truth. Some of the best and most popular programs out there on the market today are available for under $100. Let’s take a closer look at the top four.
4. Sonic Producer – Sonic Producer is one of the most compact and intuitive music production softwares available right now. Not only it offers you basically all the tools you need for music composition (guitars, drums, piano, etc.), but it contains a nifty sequencer too, which will definitely make the process of making beats and composing music real easy. It’s simple to use and the developers offer a quick e-mail tech support 24/7.
The software offers you the possibility to mix different beats together with it’s user-friendly music mixer and exporting in a high quality MP3 format is quick as saying 1-2-3! This way all up and coming DJs can use it just as much as producers would. It’s highly recommended for hip-hop and rap beat producers who’ve had no prior experience in creating tunes. Time to get your hip-hop tunes rolling at a price that is well under the market standard. It’s a blessing for all those who cannot afford top of the line sequencers, because it contains all the features and functionalities any beat making program would.
The only thing standing between you and this software is your artistic creativity. Don’t be turned off by the excess of options and effects inside Sonic Producer V2.0, it’s all very easy to understand and it’s all PC and Mac compatible. Think, record, and share. These three quick steps define what Sonic Producer is all about.
3. FL Studio – FL Studio offers a lot of the same features that you’ll be able to get with Soinic Prodcuer. However, it takes recording to the next level by allowing you to really fine-tune the details of your beats and your music overall. Your options when it comes to audio manipulation are especially impressive here. Professional level harmonization, beat detection, time stretching, audio warping, and much more are all part of the mix. Multi-track audio or MIDI recording capabilities, audio remixing, top-notch sequencing capabilities, and much more are all part of the mix as well.
Best of all, FL Studio offers customers the advantage of free lifetime updates. That means not only do you get terrific beat making software at an incredible value, but you it comes along with the promise that it will be kept up to date indefinitely. You’ll always have access to the latest breakthroughs and options.
2. BTV Solo – BTV Solo grabs our number two spot for being several cuts above average when it comes to creating beats in all of today’s top genres. Rap, hip-hop, house, reggae, and electronic are all among today’s fastest growing types of music, so if you’re looking to get into making your own creations along these lines, you can’t go wrong with this option.
It comes pre-loaded with more than 1000 professionally engineered sounds. You also get over 100 pre-recorded drum kit options including many of the ones that you hear in some of today’s top records from some of the most popular recording artists ever. As if all that’s not enough, you also gain access to more than 100 premium grade instrument effects that offer you both acoustic and electronic options. Even take advantage of choir sounds and string ensembles!
An impressive and shockingly complete collection of mixing options helps ensure that you can really take your music to new heights where the sky truly is the limit. Edit using auto-chop, pitch shift, time stretch, and more! Arrange full songs using only your computer. With BTV Solo, it’s as simple and effective as using a keyboard only without any of the hassle or need for extra equipment.
1. DUBTurbo 2.0 – While all of these other programs are no doubt outstanding – especially for prices under $100 – we happen to think that DUBTurbo 2.0 is easily the best of them all. Those who are serious about DJing, professional music recording, or serious music distribution will no doubt be looking for a program capable of delivering the type of quality necessary to produce top tracks. DUBTurbo is all this and then some.
To begin with, DUBTurbo uses only the finest quality audio samples – the same ones that the professionals use – instead of simple mp3’s that simply aren’t capable of providing the same audio quality. DUBTurbo also includes a full range of high-performance modules that ensure this program is the only one you’ll need in order to churn out the infectious beats you’ve been dreaming about.
- A fabulous DT sequencer featuring a familiar panel layout for optimal user friendliness. Browse through thousands of drum beats and accent sounds to create exactly the right effect. Drag and copy bars with ease. Draw in or trigger sounds with easy-to-use, easy-to-remember keyboard shortcuts. Easily edit volumes, tempo, and more!
- The DUBTurbo Badass drum machine panel treats you to the ultimate in thumping drum pads and sounds with the same level of astounding quality you’d expect. Edit the volume of each pad separately. Move sounds around. When you’re done, export your choice of the drums only or the entire track.
- An amazing four-octave sampling keyboard allows you to draw in melodies with ease or record with the help of the keyboard. Easily change your instrument selection and experiment with thousands of different sounds, each fully mastered and stereo imaged for premium quality.
Best of all, DUBTurbo offers users access to their hot VST module. This features so many different elements that you will be hard-pressed to decide what you want to experiment with first. However, the same user-friendliness applies here. It’s sexy and advanced enough to suit the most discriminating home recording experts, but it’s streamlined enough that even a complete newbie can use it with ease.
As you can see, home recording and beat making has certainly come a long way. At the point, it can even be argued that there’s nothing a home recording system – especially one of the quality level of DUBTurbo – can’t do… and all for under $100. The ability to create the sleekest, most original tracks under the sun has never been more affordable!